COVID-19 Information & Policies
Our shop on Church Street, Twickenham, TW1 is open however we are still offering our click and collect service and delivery options - including free local delivery for orders over £20. Please order via our website and choose your preferred shipment/collection method.
We are also offering private shopping appointments if you are feeling a little nervous about lockdown lifting or vulnerable. Book here
Unfortunately we are currently not offering shipment outside the UK at the moment.
Our current shop opening hours are:
SATURDAY 10.30 - 5.30
Our updated Covid-19 Policies following "Freedom Day" July 19th 2021
- Unfortunately due to the size of our shop we are still making face coverings mandatory due to the rising number of Covid-19 cases in our area. This decision has been made following government advice that although no longer a legal requirement, private businesses should access the risks, and face coverings are advised in small or busy places where you will come into contact with members of the public who you do not know.
- Hand sanitiser and free disposable face masks will be available at the door for customers who require this.
- Face covering exemptions are always accepted however please do not be offended if we ask you about a face covering if we cannot clearly see your exemption card. We will also only be permitting one expedition at a time and in the even of more than one exempt customer we will ask you to queue outside.
- Due the size of our shop we will be limiting the amount of customers permitted in the store one time. During busy periods we may ask for customers to queue outside.
- Staff will try and remain behind our screen as much as possible and we ask for your understanding that this may limit our usual customer service. However we will do our best to help you. Upon leaving the screened area our staff will also wear a face covering.
- We are now accepted both cash and card payments.
We understand our "Freedom Day" isn't quite as we had hoped but we ask for your kindness during this difficult time. This decision has been made following a lot of thought and research and isn't up for argument or debate - please understand that every journey is different.
We will of course continue to monitor the situation and look forward to the day we can see your full faces again without coverings
Thank you for all of our amazing customers for your continued support...
The Miss Pretty London Team