COVID-19 Information & Policies
Our shop on Church Street is now back open (woohoo!). We are also still continuing with our online orders offering various delivery options for those who are unable to visit our shop or wish to spend minimal time in stores. Please order via our website and choose your preferred shipment/collection method.
We are offering a click and collect service, local delivery and postage via Royal Mail for those who live further away.
We are also offering private shopping appointments if you are feeling a little nervous about lockdown lifting or vulnerable. Book here
Unfortunately we are currently not offering shipment outside the UK at the moment.
Our current shop opening hours are:
- From 24th July 2020 all customers entering the shop must wear a face covering in accordance with the government rules set out.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the door. We ask all customers who will be touching stock to use this prior to shopping.
- Due the size of our shop we will be limiting the amount of customers permitted in the store one time. We ask customers to queue outside maintaining a social distance if there are people in the store and social distancing can't be maintained due to limited space.
- We politely ask that stock be handled as little as possible unless you intend to purchase it. This importantly includes jewellery which we again ask you to not try on unless you are purchasing the item.
- We will be asking for contactless card payments only
- Staff will remain behind our screen and we ask for your understanding that this may limit our usual customer service. However we will do our best to help you.
- If you require stock from our window display to purchase if you are able to help yourself customers are encouraged to use our window display to shop.
A huge thank you to everyone for their continued love and support during this difficult time. These changes are only temporary and we are hopeful as time moves on and the COVID-19 situation changes we can work together to bring our store back to its former life (it's already looking fab after a lovely spring clean and reorganise.)
The Miss Pretty London Team